Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Welcome - Tag Your It Challenge #23

The unexpected rain gave me a little time today to get this post up.  The rain washed out my tennis practice this evening, and we had left overs for dinner, so I find myself with a little unexpected time on my hands :)





I'm participating in the Tag Your It Challenge #23.  It is so fun to make the tags, based on the inspiration.  Here's the challenge tag for this competition and this is my take on it...






I was inspired by the simplicity of Tracey's design.  I focused on the shape, color, and the die cut focal point of the inspiration tag.

This is a true "Clean and Simple" tag.  I die cut the images, stamped the sentiment and did a bit of faux stitching around the edges to bring it all together.

This is a perfect tag to add to a little welcome gift for the new neighbors moving in up the street.




Supplies:
  • Bazzill Cardstock:  Lime Crush, Waxed Lips
  • Simon Says Stamps:  Village Die
  • The Alley Way Stamps:  Jibber Jabber

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely. I really like how you combined twine and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOhhh this is great. Thanks for joining us over at tag you're it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is adorable I like the red stitched edge! Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tag is adorable. Love the little scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, and you did a great job of using the inspiration, thanks so much for playing along with us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete