Wednesday, August 12, 2015

The Eyes Have It

Another busy day on the tennis court!  Thank you husband for warming me up before my match--you always give me great confidence going into the match. It was a long match with lots of good hitting on both sides.  In the end, I was beat, but made a new friend and enjoyed myself!




As soon as the most recent Less is More Challenge was announced, I knew my monster stamps would be a perfect match for the one layer challenge.



This is the first card I made as was so excited about the challenge, I was hoping to make a few more so I had some to choose from, but other things came up and I haven't had a chance to do a few more. Here's my take on the challenge.






I started off my stamping the wavy line.  I then stamped the hearts and the monster and began coloring with copic marks. Really a very simple card to make and I think it turned out quite nice.  What do you think?










Supplies:
  • Bazzill Card Stock:  Marshmallow
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Your Next Stamps:  Silly Monsters
  • Lawn Fawn Stamps:  Monsters (for the sentiment)
  • Copic Markers

6 comments:

  1. Loving the images and the colourway !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours, great image and superb for our 'eye' challenge
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is tooo cute! I love the saying too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little character Susan, perfect for our eye challenge and he certainly has plenty of those!
    Great colouring too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable monster and a fun design Susan - I like your colouring and grounding of your little monster
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your interesting design, still with lots of white space and the colours you've used are great. Such a cute little fellow!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete