Friday, October 30, 2015

Trick or Treat Tags

Wow, what a beautiful day!  We are lucky to still be enjoying a bit of summer on the eve of November.  Had a busy morning at the tennis club a bit of hitting with Grace then some intense training with the husband!  Fun, Fun!



If you haven't yet made a tag for the most current challenge at Tag You're It, there's still time!  Here's the inspiration tag from Kara Lynn.  I was inspired by the theme of Halloween...and while I'm not big on Halloween, other than carving pumpkins, I just love the Halloween themed stamp sets---they are so cute!


I had so much fun with this challenge, that I ended up making several.  Let me know what you think!






For this first tag, I started off with some black card stock, then stamped a few of the critters from Lawn Fawn.  I colored them with copic markers.  I heat embossed the "Trick or Treat" sentiment on the moon and highlighted the edges with some distressed ink.  I then decided to add a few white heat embossed stars to finish up the tag!


A few days after the first tag, I received a new stamp set from Simon Says Stamps and wanted to make a few more tags for some cookie bags for some friends.  Here's a few quick and easy Halloween tags!





Supplies:
  • Bazzill Card Stock:  Marshmallow, Black, Easter Grass, Grapefruit Bliss, Candy Corn
  • Distressed Ink
  • Lawn Fawn:  Spooktacular Set
  • Simon Says Stamps:  Not So Spooky
  • Lawn Fawn:  Tag Die
  • My Favorite Things:  Tag Dies

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Susan, I'm completely smitten with your Halloween tags! The first is a darling spooky scene, while the batch of three are utterly fantastic! I need to take a look at that Simon Says set! Super sweet!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEK! How cute are these!! I am not much into Halloween either, but you are right, these stamps are just so cute! I love your little scene with the moon holding the sentiment, and dividing your tags with pp has a big impact, especially with those witch feet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan your extra inspiration is so darn cute! Love this sweet little Halloween tag, hope you had a fun Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohh these are so, so cute love them.

    ReplyDelete