Sunday, November 22, 2015

Happy Birthday Gracie!

A beautiful day today.  Started off with a little tennis, while I made it to the playoffs, I lost the match! Oh well, least I made it this far!  Thanks husband for your coaching and support!

YNScolor-27

I always love particating in the Your Next Stamp Color Challenge, and this one is no exception. Here are the colors for the current challenge #27.


I needed a card for my long time friend Grace who has a birthday coming up. She loves dogs, so this one is perfect for her!  I focused on 3 colors:  green, light brown and white.

Let me know what you think...




This is a clean and simple design.  I started by stamping the image on white card stock, heat embossing the image, then coloring with Copic makers.

I stamped the sentiment and used my wavey border to cut the cardstock.  I used the paw print stamps to stamp on the green panel.  I heat embossed the paw's with clear embossing powder to get a nice tone-on-tone look.

I popped up the while panel with some foam tape and that finished up the card!



Supplies:
  • Neenah Solar White Card Stock
  • Bazzill Card Stock:  Lime Crush
  • Your Next Stamp:  I Ruff You
  • Lawn Fawn:  Chit Chat
  • Copic Markers
  • Versafine Onyx Black Ink
  • Hero Arts Clear Embossing Powder

3 comments:

  1. Hi Susan! I hope you still had a great time at the playoffs. :) What a fun card, I'm sure Grace will love the card! Thanks for hanging out with us over at YNS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! The white wave looks great against the green. Such a sweet and simple layout that works so well. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable.. I love how you used the green and that fun background you created. Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp.

    ReplyDelete