Sunday, January 24, 2016

CAS on Sunday - Paper Piercing

I'm still enjoying my mini-vacation that my husband surprised me with.  But before I left, I had to make a card for my friend Stefani's baby shower.  This is her first baby and she (and her mom) are thrilled to welcome their first baby into the family.

This card was inspired by the CAS on Sunday #75 - Paper Piecing.




I normally don't do a lot of paper piecing, but this challenge inspiration is a great way to dive right in!

I used this cute little chick stamp and framed it with my circle die.  I wanted to add a bit of interest to the card, so I added the background and the stitching around the circle.  I also added a bit of blue around my image to make it pop even more.  Then just added the sentiment to the bottom.

Come and join us at CAS on Sunday, we would love to see what you come up with!





Supplies:
  • Neenah White Card Stock
  • Stamps:  Alley Way Stamps and Paper Smooches Sentiments
  • Memento Inks

3 comments:

  1. Fun card, Susan. Super cute chick and gorgeous colours. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan, love your card with the little chick!
    Mariken xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little chickie is so cute Susan!

    ReplyDelete