Saturday, March 19, 2016

Less is More - Outside Window

It has been a beautiful week after the rain!  Was able to get in a bunch of tennis this week, so all is good!

Time for another challenge over at Less is More #268.  This week the theme is What is Outside Your Window. So many possibilities with this challenge.  Here's my take on the challenge, swing on by and see what the others have come up with!

My favorite view from window is our beautiful Cranapple tree.  It is simply stunning.  I just love looking at the blossoms with the sky in the background.

For this card, I sponged the background with distress ink to create the clouds.  I then simply stamped my trees with Vintage Sepia Ink and lightly colored the leaves with my Zig Clean Color Brushes.  I used foam tape to pop this small panel onto the card base.

Stamped my sentiment with Vintage Sepia and done!

Look forward to seeing what you come up with!

14 comments:

  1. Your sky is just perfect on this card Susan, the clouds look so pretty. What a lovely view you have too. Love it.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soft colours in this. It looks so classy on the stitched panel! The tree stamp is gorgeous. I love the stylised look. Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How dreamy and lovely! The soft cloudy background gives your panel a serene look. Love this, Susan :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the cloud and your oloring is so soft and springlike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cloud background Susan, what a fab card x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Susan and love your subtle skyline and perfect image. A brilliant take on the challenge. Have a good week. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous Susan, what a beautiful little scene!
    I'm sure it will inspire many!
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love the soft blended sky and the simplicity of the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the soft colouring on your card and the clean design. Zig Clean Colour Brushes are on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, just love your clouds. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Susan, the cloudy sky looks fabulous and I love the trees!

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving your card design Susan !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the sponged sky background Susan - the perfect backdrop for your trees. What a lovely view from the window!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card - love the soft colours

    ReplyDelete