Sunday, June 12, 2016

CAS on Sunday - Butterfly

Another beautiful day on the court with the husband.  Wow...he wore me out!  Lots of great rallying and hard hitting!  Thanks for the practice!

We have another fun challenge starting today at CAS on Sunday.  The theme for this challenge is Butterfly.  I was a bit worried about this one, since I don't really have lots of butterfly stamps, but I looked around and found one.

Here's my take on the challenge.  Let's see what you come up with!







This is a simple card where I used my one butterfly stamp and stamped it with rainbow colors.  I then added a little bit of black card stock and foam tape to make the panel pop. Then simply stamped the sentiment.







Supplies:


4 comments:

  1. Wow Susan! I can't believe I'm the recipient of this beautiful card! I'm looking at it right now irl! I am so touched that you thought of me on my birthday. Your rainbow of butterflies just make me smile! Thank you so much for the wonderful treat inside too! You are too kind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful butterfly card, love the colour combo strip.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Susan. I loooooove the bright colours and the butterfly stamp. Luv, Wilma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Susan,

    How bright, how fun, how colorful, how lovely!

    Beautiful simple card - someone is going to be very fortunate!

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete