Saturday, April 15, 2017

Addicted to CAS - Rainbow

Happy Easter weekend to all to celebrate Easter.  It is a bit of a cloudy weekend, but hopefully spring will be back soon.

We have another challenge starting over at Addicted to CAS!  Our theme for this challenge is Rainbow.  Lots of options with this theme, and certainly a favorite to those of us who like lots of color. Here's my take on the theme, looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Don't forget to keep your design clean and simple!  



I started by stamping my images and coloring them with copic markers.  A simple coloring job, since the images are quite small.

I then added a bit of patterned paper on the bottom along with a small strip of red to tie everything together!

I think this will be perfect for my nephew who like science!






Here's a close up of the card.  You can see it is a flat card, so easy for mailing.  

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!



Supplies:


4 comments:

  1. Oh, what a fun card, Susan! I love how you played with the rainbow of colors, and the B&W stripes on the border is such a great design detail! Fabulous Copic coloring, too! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a perfect font for coloring a rainbow, Susan, and I love how the black and white grounds the design. This will be a perfect card for your nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Your nephew will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, I really like the black/white border, and the sentiment is fun :)

    ReplyDelete