Saturday, June 17, 2017

Less is More - Personalize It

We are bracing ourselves for a hot weekend...but still not too hot to hit some tennis balls with the husband....just a few more breaks in the shade!

We have a new challenge starting over at Less is More.  Our theme for this week is Personalize It. What a great way to recognize someone special.  Here's my take on the theme...




This is a simple card...I started by stamping my image and coloring it with copic markers.  I added my friends name in the sign.  It looked a bit too plain to me, so I cut down the image on a stitched square, then created the tone on tone background paper.  I popped up the image on some foam tape and done!






Here's a close up of the card.  You can see the dimension created by the foam tape.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!









Supplies:


7 comments:

  1. Loving this, Susan. The deep green stamped base is a perfect backdrop for your main image. Wonderful colouring as always too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this! The background is great and sets off the crisp white focal panel to perfection. Cute critter too :) Enjoy the weekend and hope you get in plenty of tennis x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww-dorable, Susan! Love everything about this card - colours, paw print bg, cute critter image, design, font...all of it! Have a great weekend playing tennis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funky, fun and so adorable Susan. Coloured to perfection as ever and those little footprints / pawprints should I say, to the BG really set it off. Just perfect. Have a fun week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so cute, Susan ! What a fun personalised card ! This critter is so adorable and as always so well coloured ! I love your background with all these paw prints, so clever ! Really love your card ! Thanks for the inspiration ! Have a great and sportive week ! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks absolutely adorable. Such cute images and I love the color palette. The way you colored the name looks especially fab, so much dimension, great work! I hope you are enjoying your week! Hugs from Finland!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet image and it's a great way to personalise a card Susan. The green really makes the panel pop. Sorry I am so late visiting you but I have had serious internet problems this week xx

    ReplyDelete