Saturday, August 19, 2017

Less is More - Perfect Holiday

It's been a busy week, but we are back to our normal schedule...a bit of tennis with the husband continues to be my weekly bonus!

We have another challenge starting over at Less is More!  Our theme for this week is Perfect Holiday. Lots of opportunities here...I decided to focus on Christmas, since is is already the middle of August and I've gotta start making a few Christmas cards to avoid the year end crush!

Here's my take on the challenge...



For this card, I stated by stamping my Santa image and using the partial die cut method.  Love this technique!  I then colored my Santa with Copics.  I added a bit of snow to my grey card stock with molding paste.  Then stamped and cut out the sentiment in the form of a speech bubble.  Fun card and pretty quick too!




Here is a close up of the card...hard to see the dimension, but I did pop up the Santa on foam tape!

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

5 comments:

  1. A wonderful little scene Susan and so perfectly coloured as ever. I have this little santa set so you've now inspired me to have a go with it and try to make some early festive cards! Have a fun week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute, Susan. Love red and Kraft. I don't imagine you see very much snow where you live. Enjoy getting back to normal and have fun playing tennis with the husband. 😊 Trina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting this stamp set for ages and I really must get it now after seeing this fab card, Susan! Love this little scene and flawlessly coloured once again xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super Christmas card Susan, such a fun Santa - a great take on the theme.
    Thank you for inviting me to guest design at Less is More.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card, love that dancing Santa! Jo x

    ReplyDelete