Friday, January 12, 2018

CAS on Friday - Love

Finally the rain has moved out and we can play a bit of tennis again.  Nice to be on the court with the husband!

We have our first challenge of the new year for CAS on Friday.  Our theme for this challenge is Love.  Here's my take on the challenge.  Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!





I used my Zig markers to color this little guy.  I added some highlights using my colored pencils.  Then added a splash of color with this speech bubble.




Here's a close up of the card.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Susan, what a cute card, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, such a precious card. I LOVE it. He’s soooo cute. Did I see a little bird over his head? 😬😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan, I wish you also a happy newyear!
    What a lovely colourwork, it's so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card Susan ;O)

    Thank you for the amazing birthday card you send me.
    I love to know what dies you used, I realy need it :p

    ReplyDelete