Saturday, April 27, 2019

Less is More - Buds or Pedals

We just returned from Hawaii...and it was wonderful to get in a bit of rest and relaxation...but always nice to come home to the puppy!
We have another challenge starting today at Less is More.  Our theme for this week is Buds or Pedals and this is a one-layer card challenge....so, remember to just fold over that cardstock and get busy!

Here's my take on the theme...




Some super quick and easy stamping.  Hard to go wrong with these fun flowers from Simon Says Stamps---my favorite floral stamp set.  

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. 

Thanks for stopping by!


9 comments:

  1. lovely sweet imagery, very striking, love it! Eleanor x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your design Susan - it is fresh, bright and so cheery. A gorgeous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun birthday card. I love the colors you used on those whimsical blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you chose for your trio of fun flowers, Susan. Wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quick, clean, simple and so fresh ! Love this CAS design! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun to be holidaying in Hawaii! I love it there. Your card is stunning. Perfectly CAS, I just love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love cute little floral images like this, what an adorable little trio, and great colour combo too xx

    ReplyDelete