Sunday, October 11, 2015

Merry October

I think I'm fully recovered from my jet lag...but, I've decided not to do my normal Sunday ride today, since I'll be meeting my friend Maria tomorrow for lunch and will ride there!  I always like riding to lunch as it makes me feel happy to meet up with friends and to get my exercise in!

Today will be hanging with the hubby and keeping him company while he watches his football! Hanging with the hubby is better than any bike ride :)

I'm slowly moving towards my Christmas cards...I certainly need to move it along faster, but here's another card that I put together.  For this card, I focused on Paper Smooches Fresh Snow Stamps---I recently received it, but haven't used it and wanted to use the snowflakes as my focal point.






I stamped the snowflakes on vellum and heat embossed them with silver embossing powder. I added a bit of silver paper to the edges of my diagonal cut.  I then cut the sentiment from the same silver paper and added the red patterned paper (though a bit difficult to see the pattern in the photo).

I like the simple elegance of the card!






Supplies:
  • Bazzill Card Stock:  Marshmallow
  • Silver Card Stock
  • Lawn Fawn Patterned Paper: Snow Days
  • Vellum
  • Versamark Ink
  • Hero Arts Silver Embossing Powder
  • Paper Smooches Stamps:  Fresh Snow
  • Wplus9 Die

No comments:

Post a Comment