Saturday, July 2, 2016

Less is More - Kitchen Colors

We have another challenge starting over at Less is More!  And this one is perfect for me...it's the Color of Your Kitchen.  I've been thinking about updating the colors of our home and have one room already completed, but am waiting for some cooler weather to continue on!

In the meantime, here's my take on the challenge.  Can't wait to see what you come up with!




This is a truly CAS card.  Very quick and easy.  I selected my "Kitchen" colors and stamped the flowers on the cardstock.  Added my sentiment and DONE!

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with, hope you join us at Less is More!









Supplies:

8 comments:

  1. Super crisp, clean and CAS Susan. Adorable kitchen color combo too, love the bright cheery colours. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect CAS card and it looks amazing. I love the balance created by the three repeated flowers and the sentiment giving a strong baseline to the design. Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous CAS card Susan,love the clean look and pretty colours 😀 Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic CAS card Susan and you kitchen colours look lovely too. Those flower stamps are so sweet! Have a great week.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a real sweetie of a card Susan, I adore the simplicity!
    Chrissie XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! Guessing I'd love your kitchen, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the simplicity of your card - really beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I'm a week late, life's been super crazy this week!
    Loving this perfect simplicity. So crisp and clean, just the kind of card I love xx

    ReplyDelete