Saturday, November 26, 2016

Addicted to CAS - Congratulations

Enjoying the long Thanksgiving Day weekend.  Even with things being a bit hectic at the moment, one can always find somethings to be thankful for!



We have another challenge starting over at Addicted to CAS.  This is a special challenge as it is our 4th year celebration!  There are lots of amazing chances to win some great prices, so hope you swing by to join us!  

Here's my card for the challenge, looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

This is a super easy card to make, using my favorite small size 4 x 4.

I simply stamped my image on card stock, colored it with copic markers and added a bit of wink of stella!.  I then cut my image and matted it on some teal card stock.  I then popped it up on foam tape for some dimension and done!

The nice thing is you can use this same idea for a Christmas card...which I did as well :)



Here's a close up of the card, you can see a bit of the dimension.  

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!









Supplies:


3 comments:

  1. This card makes me so happy with it's cute color combo and the simple lines. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this charming image with your crisp, clean design, Susan! Beautiful coloring and color palette, too! I also love that you could use this for a Christmas card...so versatile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, so sweet and elegant, Susan! Those colors are amazing and crisp lines - absolutely fantastic.

    ReplyDelete