Sunday, January 22, 2017

CAS on Sunday - Hearts

I'm trying to get over a bit of a head cold.  I'm feeling okay, just a little congested...which is just annoying.  Anywho...we have a new challenge starting today over at CAS on Sunday!  This is a fun theme....Hearts!

Come on over and join in.  We would love to see what you come up with!  Here's my take on the theme...


I've been on a bit of a rainbow, ombre kick lately and here is another attempt at it.  I also tried out a new size card.  This one is 6.75 x 3.5.  Perfect size to highlight this fun die cut.

After ink sponging paper and die cutting this image, I used the inlaid die technique to make this a one layer card.  I then popped the entire panel on foam tape for dimension.  This makes for some easy mailing.

Supplies:

5 comments:

  1. Love your "ombraging", the colours are so bright and cheerful too! Exactly what we need to add a bit of warmth in this cold winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better.
    Love these rainbow hearts - so pretty.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card, Susan! I love how you used the colors of the rainbow for your hearts, and your CAS design is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! PS--I forgot I'd already entered a card, so please have someone delete my second entry--so sorry!

    ReplyDelete