Saturday, April 28, 2018

Addicted to CAS - Gold



It has been a beautiful week...lots of outdoor activities.  The yard is beautiful, the tennis courts dry and the puppy happy!  All is good on this end.


We have another challenge starting over at Addicted to CAS.  Our theme for this challenge is Gold.  I don't do a ton of gold, so this is always a challenge for me.  I opted to look ahead to Christmas.  Here is my take on the challenge.


This is a quick 4 x 4 card.  I used the inlaid die technique for both the presents and the sentiment.  Because this card is so CAS, I decided to use gold glitter paper to give it a bit more sparkle.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. This is absolutely wonderful. So simple, and so fabulous! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS Christmas card! Who makes the present die? I already have that sentiment die :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to look ahead to Christmas, Susan! I love your square design with the darling red gift wrapped in a gold bow! I also love your gold sentiment...such a great font for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!
    That's why I love CAS....beautiful simplicity!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simplicity of your wonderful Christmas card, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is the perfect little square GOLD card. Super neat. x Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card :)

    Take care.
    Ellenor

    ReplyDelete