Saturday, July 7, 2018

ATCAS - Baby



Wow, what a busy week!  Things will be settling down to normal soon.

In the meantime, we have another challenge starting today at Addicted to CAS.  Our theme for this challenge is Baby.  Nothing cuter than new babies.  I opted to go for some extra cuteness on a card...



I love this stamp set and a perfect amount of cute for this challenge.  I decided to add a bit of dimension to at clean and simple card.  So I popped up my images on foam tape after coloring them with my copic markers.

I added my little caption bubble at the top and done!

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! Cheers, Dotty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love that cloud speech bubble! Love that you make this wonderful card square. Those little animals are so adorable and colored so fabulously. Fastastic creation, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really LOVE this card, Susan! Your Copic coloring is flawless and I love cloud speech bubble :) May I ask who makes that die?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Love Love this card. Clean. Simple. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just perfect, I love your soft colouring :)

    Take care.
    Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan, this is the cutest card. I am in love with those little images and I love the speech bubble. Stunning
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have coveted those images for a long time and your coloring really brought them to life, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wauw beautiful card!! mey a ask what stampset this is from mft??

    ReplyDelete