Saturday, September 15, 2018

Less is More - Flower OLC

We have another challenge starting today at Less is More.  This week is the one layer challenge.  Always a fun challenge for me, but these last few weeks I've been kinda busy, so didn't have a ton of time to be creative.  So I just went with a super quick and simple card.  I used a similar design for a birthday card a while back and now just changed the sentiment for a different card.  I used the inlaid die technique for the sentiment, which makes this a one layer card.





Just a simple card with some quick stamping.  I love to use this design for a variety of occasions!

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Delightful floral OLC, Susan! Love the simple design and the colours. Have a wonderful weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bold bloom and sentiment make a fab OLC Susan.
    Thanks for having me over to GD. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the CAS design of your card, Susan ! Simple but so effective. I never think about the inlaid technique for the OLC but I should because it's very eye-catching ! Have a wonderful sporty and crafty week ! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design and colors! I love the style of the sentiment and that flower, they go very well together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Loving your blog - I only wish I could follow by Blogger or Bloglovin' Jo x

    ReplyDelete