Saturday, March 16, 2019

Less is More - Take 3

Another beautiful day to start the weekend.  I took the puppy for a long leisurely walk--then some housework and finally time to have some fun in the studio.  Hope the weather holds for some tennis tomorrow!

We have a new challenge starting at Less is More.  Our theme for this challenge is Take 3.  What is this?  Well simply, anything that you have three of...words, colors, etc.  Here's my take on the challenge...





For this challenge.  I picked 3 colors for my background and 3 squares for each word.

How fun is that!

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

  1. Love your card Susan, what a fun stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a brilliant CAS design, Susan! Perfectly gender neutral too which I think is a great bonus -you can personalize the color scheme to fit the recipient's fave colors and always have the perfect card! :) Have a fun week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Striking CAS card, Susan ! Love the Scrabble tiles to make the sentiment. I LOVE the design too with the 3 coloured splatters ! You rock ! Have a great week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very clever take on the challenge, Susan. I love your choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore your card Susan, may I ask where your periodic table stamp set is from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. How clever Susan and such a great take on the '3' theme. love those periodic table letters! Thanks for having me guest with you at Less is More this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry that I'm so late visiting Susan (it's been a manic couple of weeks). Your card is so clever and the ink splots are perfectly placed behind the sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete