Saturday, August 24, 2019

Addicted to CAS - Pink & Purple



Another beautiful weekend.  The sun will be shining, the tennis courts are calling and so is my dog!

But hold your horses, we do have another challenge starting over at Addicted to CAS.  Our theme for this challenge is pink and purple.  Lately, I've been loving this color combination. 

Here is my take on the challenge...




Hard to go wrong with a Stamping Bella image.  Here is sweet little Edna...she cleans just like me :)

Anywho...I stamped and colored this little beauty with Copics.  Added my little speech bubble and done!

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Copic coloring, Susan! Edna is such a fun image and I love how you placed her and your fabulous speech bubble...Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I love your card, the layout and your coloring is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always admired your coloring, Susan, and Edna is no exception. This is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan, this gorgeously colored image and sentiment made me laugh out loud! I wish I looked that stylish when sweeping my house :-) love it!
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete