Saturday, December 7, 2019

Addicted to CAS - Tree



Oh my gosh...it is getting so busy with the holidays just around the corner...can't believe it is almost the end of the year.


We have one more challenge for this year at Addicted to CAS.  Our theme for this challenge is Tree.  Perfect for this time of the year!

Here's my take on the challenge...




Even though I was late in getting this card posted...it is actually a super quick and easy card to make---which is perfect if you want to make many.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I love this card, Susan! Your trees are so cute and I love how you framed them out on your design!
    Happy Holidays to you! See you again in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Who makes this stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little stylised trees look adorable on their speckled ground Susan! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan, I love those whimsical trees and your colored, and grounded, them beautifully. Fabulous card
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute grouping of trees, Susan.

    ReplyDelete