Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Serendipity Blog Hop #2

I've been honored to be the guest designer over at Serendipity Stamps!  It has been fun playing with their stamps.

Since Christmas is just days away, I have one more Christmas Tag!  I also needed to make a birthday tag for a friend of mine who has a birthday shortly after Christmas.  Because there is so much to do and just a few days left before the holidays, I decided to use one stamp set in two different ways...






Just a quick swap of the sentiments and color let me use the same stamp set for two different celebrations.  I love when I can use Christmas Stamps all year around!








Check out what the rest of the team has put together!

2 comments:

  1. We have be honored to have you GD with us Susan! Both your tags are bright and colorful ,love the word tags in those colors! The gift stamp is too cute, and love it for a birthday too!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such pretty tags, Susan! Love the bright colors & metallic die cuts. Merry Christmas to you & yours!

    ReplyDelete