Sunday, April 3, 2016

CAS on Sunday - Flowers

The weekend is winding down.  We had a wonderful time at the wedding--two full days of activities!

Now time for a new challenge over at CAS on Sunday!  For this challenge our theme is flowers. Perfect timing for spring!

Here is what I came up with...looking forward to seeing what you come up with!





For this card I stamped my flower image and watercolored it with distress ink.

I then added the pearl dots at the center of each flower.

Then I stamped my sentiment.

All in all, a pretty simple card!





Supplies:
  • Watercolor paper
  • Hero Arts Stamp
  • WPlus9:  Doddle Flower Stamp
  • Versacolor:  Vintage Sepia 
  • Distress Ink:  Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmalade, Squeezed Lemonade, Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card have you made Susan ;o)
    Great flowers ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Susan, I like the yellow flowers! Have a nice Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a perfect CAS card. Love the stamping and the colouring of the flowers. Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan I love this CAS card too, the flowers are beautiful and perfect for this time of year.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - so bright and sunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Susan. I love the colours. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete