Sunday, April 17, 2016

CAS on Sunday - Tic Tac Toe

What a terrific weekend...it is beautiful spring like weather.  I'm spending time just enjoying the day and hanging with the husband!

We have another challenge over at CAS on Sunday starting today, so if you have some time come on over and join in.  We would love to see what you come up with!

Here is my take on the challenge...


This is a simple card.  I started by cutting my white panel and heat embossing the confetti background.

I then cut a hat with patterned paper and die cut a shiny little tassel on top with foil paper!

I heat embossed my sentiment with silver embossing powder.

As a final touch, I popped up the hat on foam tape.







Since the theme was Tic Tac Toe, I choose to use the Patterned Paper, Stamp, and Something Shiny!

Hope you come and join us, we would love to see what you come up with!


Supplies:


2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan,

    I am a huge fan of polkadots, and your fun birthday hat and the bright yellow is a fun card for someone special.

    ReplyDelete