Sunday, July 31, 2016

Cupcakes

Today was my rest day...lots of tennis, a three hour match, yesterday and my body needs a little rest for some cycling tomorrow.  My husband made be a great dinner, so I have some time now to post this latest card. Thanks husband!

I'm trying to make several birthday cards and this one I made for my friend Teree who is a terrific cupcake maker, but in the end, I sent her a different card!





This is a super easy card to make.  I simply stamped the cupcake on white card stock and colored them with copics.  I then stamped my little hearts in the white space.

I embossed the sentiment on black card stock and done!







Here's a close up of the card.  I made a slight mistake on one of the cupcakes, but you can't tell too much!  Well, I guess that makes it homemade right?







Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment