Sunday, September 11, 2016

Selfie!

Went to the gym this morning to do a bit of the stationary bicycle...I really need to get my bike fixed. Sixteen miles on the stationary bike is a bit of torture!  I tried to focus on the football game and some music, but still it is long!

Print
I wanted to participate in the My Favorite Things Card Design Superstar...since I love their stamps and have several that are so much fun to play with.  I decided for this entry to focus on the Gnomes!


I started by creating my own polaroid by using a square die cut to create the look of the old time instant photo.

I then stamped my two Gnomes.  I cut a mask from using the coordinating dies, to cover my two guys before inking up the background.  I then colored my main images with copics and stamped the sentiment.

I then used the little snail stamp from the same set and created my own background paper, as it looked just a little too plain on just regular card stock.

I popped up the picture on foam tape and done!






Here's a close up of these two cute little guys!










Supplies:

5 comments: