Friday, May 19, 2017

Tag You're It Challenge #71

We are back from Hawaii!  We had an awesome time...checking out parts of the island we had missed prior.  Love the "Up Country," far less touristy and absolutely beautiful!

We have a challenge going on over a Tag You're It.  We are now holding our challenge on a monthly basis, so you have lots of time to participate.  Here's the inspiration tag from our guest artist...Lindsey.

Here is my take on the inspiration...I focused on florals with my main images red.  Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!




This is a super easy tag.  I simply stamped my images with black ink and colored them with my Copic markers.  Because the little blue flowers are so small, I colored them with Copics then used colored pencils to add a bit of shading.















Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on Lindsey's tag! I love your choice of blooms and your Copic coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling tag. Everything about it is just right.

    ReplyDelete