Friday, February 23, 2018

CAS on Friday - One Layer Wonder

Happy Friday!  Hope you all have a great week.

We have another challenge starting over at CAS on Friday!  Our theme for this week is One Layer Wonder.  One of my favorite techniques.  Something about just stamping or coloring is super fun...and quick!  I choose to do a bit of coloring, so here is my take on the theme.



I just love this super happy lady.  She is so cute and super happy with that cake...hope she doesn't drop it!

Super quick and easy card...just a bit of stamping and some Copic coloring.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

3 comments:

  1. This card puts a smile on my face. Love the image and your colouring. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute. You are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, what a fun card, Susan! Beautiful Copic coloring, too! Thanks for making me smile :)

    ReplyDelete