Saturday, March 28, 2020

Less is More - No Sentiment

Crazy times...hope everyone is staying calm and healthy...this too shall pass!  In the meantime, since you are likely trying to limit your socializing, join us for a new challenge this week.  Our theme is No Sentiment.  You'd think this is super easy, but I find that without a sentiment sometimes I feel the card is not done...but this helps me push past that.

Here's my take on the challenge...


Okay, I know we are a ways from Christmas, but you can never start too early :)

Here's my simple card. 

Look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I don't think there's any doubt what this cute little guy is saying Susan! I love your expert colouring on this card. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable Christmas card. No need any sentiment ! Beautiful colouring as always. Keep safe at home !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done getting ahead for Christmas Susan! This is just adorable. Stay safe at home xx

    ReplyDelete