Saturday, April 11, 2020

Addicted to CAS - Animal



Well another two weeks gone by and still under the shelter in place order!  I'm ready for this to be done, but must do what is needed for the welfare of all!

We do have a new challenge starting over at Addicted to CAS!  Our theme for this challenge is Animal.  Perfect timing for me as I just made a card for my friend Barb and she loves dogs.  Here's my take on the challenge...





I simply stamped the image, then colored it with Copics.  A quick little card, but so sweet.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Aazing coloring! Adorable image too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful coloring and your little scene is just darling! LOVE this sweet card, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. What a sweet image so beautifully colored, Susan.

    ReplyDelete