Thursday, November 5, 2015

Lawn Fawn Challenge - Love and Hope

Today is my rest day since I've had a very busy week with tennis---though I do have another match this evening, but it's doubles, so not much rest needed.





Anywho, since I have a bit of time today, I thought I would enter into this Lawnscaping Challenge No.117.


Here's my take on the challenge...what do you think?





I really like this cute set from Lawn Fawn.  So fun...and frankly allows for us to make cards quickly, which is especially needed during this busy time of the year!

I simply cut the card stock with the Stitched Rectangle and stamped the images.  I die cut the "love" sentiment colored it with copic markers and highlighted it with Distressed Ink.  I cut the love into the card stock to inlay the die which gives the card a nice finished look!

As a final touch, I added glossy accents to the glasses!




Supplies:
  • Neenah Solar White Card Stock
  • Lawn Fawn Dies:  Stitched Rectangle, Scripty Love
  • Lawn Fawn Stamps:  Science of Love, Feathered Friends
  • Copic Markers
  • Distressed Ink
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Glossy Accents
  • Copic Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment