Thursday, September 22, 2016

Recipe for Happiness

It's been a bit of a stressful few days (actually week or two), so time in the studio is helping to keep things calm.  Also, I'm able to hit the tennis courts again, so that is helping as well.

Print

I've had this idea to create a fun card using My Favorite Things stamps.  I finally got a chance to finish the card, and decided to enter into the My Favorite Things Superstar contest.


I started by sponging the grass. Then I stamped the images using masking for some of them, as I wanted to make this a one layer card. I then colored the images with copic markers.  I then masked the images and added the fluffy clouds, my favorite background at the moment. At first I just stamped the sentiment on the sky, but I didn't like that so I added the speech bubble and popped it up on foam tape!



Here is a close up of the image.  You can see the dimension created by popping up the speech bubble.









Supplies:



1 comment:

  1. Very cute scene card Susan ! What a beautiful coloring you made ! And that's sentiment looks so funny with this scene ! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete