Sunday, October 2, 2016

CAS on Sunday - Embossing

It's time for another challenge over at CAS on Sunday.  The theme for this challenge is Embossing! One of my favorite techniques!  Hope you have a chance to join us, would love to see what you come up with!

Here is my take on the challenge...normally, I'm not a Halloween person, but just love the stamp sets for Halloween, making this my favorite time of year for card making!


I started by stamping and coloring my main image.

I then used distress ink to color some embossing paste and used a stencil to add some texture to my background.

I then picked stamped and heat embossed my sentiment and added it to the bottom.  I popped up my main image and the sentiment on foam tape and done!


Here's a close up of the card.  You can see the texture of the background...super fun!

Hope you join us, we would love to see what you come up with!









Supplies:




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring on this image, and I love how you colored your embossing paste for your background! Really cute card, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here comes Dracula's friend : Hulk ! So funny too and so well colored ! I love your textured background, it highlights the main image ! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! I love the texture of the background, it's perfect for that cutie of a monster!

    ReplyDelete