Sunday, April 16, 2017

CAS on Sunday - Stencil

Wishing everyone a Happy Easter!  If I was organized enough, I would have created an Easter Card, but alias...my organization skills need a bit of work!

Anywho, we have another challenge over at CAS on Sunday starting today.  Our theme for this challenge is Stencil.  You must use a stencil on your design.

Here's my take on the challenge, looking forward to seeing what you come up with!




I started by grabbing one of my favorite stencils, then adding a bit of distressed ink...a little two tone yellow.  I then stamped and colored my image.

I cut it out and popped it up on some foam tape.  I thought the card needed a bit of additional color around the stencil, so I stamped some small red dots. I then added the sentiment and done!






Here's a close up of the card.  You can see the dimension I used in popping up the main image on foam tape!

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!










Supplies:


1 comment:

  1. The red dots look fun and were a fantastic design idea! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete