Saturday, April 15, 2017

Less is More - Spring Walk

Spring has certainly sprung here...the flowers are out in full force and there have been days of rain in between. This is my favorite time of year so all is good!

We have another challenge starting over at Less is More. The theme for this challenge is Spring Walk.  How fun is that!


Looking forward to seeing what you come up with...here's my take on the challenge...


I started by stamping this cute little guy on some card stock and coloring him with copic markers.

I then added the clouds and used the inlaid die technique after sponging them with distress ink. Then stamped the sentiment.





Here's a close up of my card.  You can see I used the inlaid die technique for the clouds.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!









Supplies:

9 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! That duckling is really cute and the inlaid cloud dies are a fab touch. Loving the cheery colours too! Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cute little duck Susan and you have coloured him beautifully. I like the inlaid clouds dies too. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply adorable. Love the colours and love the inlaid diecut clouds. Great technique for creating CAS cards. You should have entered this in this month's CAS Mix Up challenge which happens to be inlaid diecuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this card Susan. You bring all your images to life with your fantastic colouring and this is just so cute and full of fun and April Shower brilliance. Happy Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card, love that little duck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sweet duckling is perfect for your spring card and I love the bright blues, yellows and oranges. A fab CAS design, Susan :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This little duck is really adorable ! I am always in awe with your perfect colouring ! And I love this inlaid die technique. I never think about it, I should give it a try someday ! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cheery little duck that is Susan - it's obviously enjoying the spring showers weather! Adorable. Love the colours you added into the clouds and that inlaid technique works so well for that. Sorry I'm late visiting - been hectic over her this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Susan, this is a fabulous little card. Love the theme and the sentiment, and as always your colouring is spot on. Love the co-ordinating clouds too, what a great idea to inlay them xx

    ReplyDelete