Saturday, January 20, 2018

Addicted to CAS - Ombre



It has been a bit of a hectic week, and next week is worse, so I'm happy to be able to finish an inspiration card before everything comes to a boiling point.  We have a new challenge over at Addicted to CAS.  As you can see, our code word is Ombre.  Super fun!


Here's my take on the challenge.  Looking forward to seeing what you come up with...




I choose to do something a bit different.  I focused my ombre highlights to the sentiment.  Which I added here with the inlaid die technique, to make this card easy to mail.

I stamped and colored my giraffes.  So sweet!




Here's a bit of a close up of the card.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Susan, such a funny and beautiful CAS card! Have a great weekend!! Hugs Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a darling card, Susan! I love your inlaid die cut sentiment and how you blended your inks to created the ombre effect! Your giraffe's are adorable, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is such a sweet card :)

    Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Cute Cute Cute!!!!! Hope the little giraffe will leave some cake for the big one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When coloring is as terrific as yours, Susan, I can see why you did ombre' on the sentiment only. It really stands out when inlaid. Oxymoron? Maybe but I mean it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable Susan, and I love that ombre sentiment! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card, Susan. I love the ombre sentiment and the fabulous little scene you created. Your card made me smile
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete