Saturday, February 2, 2019

Less is More - Navy and Yellow

Yeah...a bit of sunny weather to dry out from the non-stop rain.  We were able to hit the tennis courts again, which is the best!

Anyhoo...we have another challenge starting today at Less is More.  Our theme for this color challenge is Navy and Yellow.  I was thinking of doing something floral, but in the end gravitated to my favorite monsters.  Here's my take on the challenge...




This is a super simple card.  Just colored my image with copics and added my normal little cloud bubbles and done!

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Thanks for stopping by!



7 comments:

  1. Your sunny little monster is superb Susan! What a fun card. Hope you get more sun this week so that you can hit the tennis courts again xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Susan! Your monster makes me smile big time and as always, your coloring is outstanding. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun & happy card, Susan ! Love this cute monster ready for the party and I especially love your stitched cloud bubble die. Which brand is it ? Love your CAS design so much. Have a great weekend ! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this little monster cutie, and I love that cloud die. Adorable! Great use of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I love your monster cards, Susan, and of course your flawless colouring. Such a great theme for this colour combo too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your monster Susan and such wonderful detail to your colouring. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great monster card. He can't be a monster, though, he's too cute! xx

    ReplyDelete