Saturday, January 19, 2019

Addicted to CAS - Friends




We have another challenge starting today at Addicted to CAS!  Super fun topic...Friends!  This is the perfect topic for me as I try to send cards to my friends each month!  Always fun to get happy mail!


Here's my take on the challenge...

Super quick card since there is not much coloring.  Just a bit of shading and a few colors...but nothing better then snowmen selfie!

I stamped the sentiment on the bottom and on the inside it says "Warm the Heart".  I then added a bit of tone on tone snowflakes to some bright pink paper.

I then promptly sent this to my friend Barb!  Pink is her fav color and she is enjoying the snow at the moment!

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. How adorable!!!😘 This sweet little snowmen selfie warms my heart!! Cute card Susan! Hugs!! Raga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to be back here on your blog but this time as guest designer along with you at Addicted to CAS. And I always I love what I see with this awesome snowmen selfie card ! Love the delicate snowflake and pink background to highlight this amazing picture ! Fabulous as usual. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring and I love how you placed the snow people inside the Polaroid frame! I also love your tone-on-tone snowflakes in the background...Super cute card, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this wonderful group of snow friends - fantastic coloring as always. It is your olympic sport!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, this is so cute! I love that pink backdrop too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, I love all the little details on the Snowmen. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute snowmen selfie, Susan. I love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan, I love the polaroid selfie and the pops of color. Love the pink background, too. thanks for rocking my challenge
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete