Sunday, August 7, 2016

CAS on Sunday - Sketch

Still healing from my bike injury.  Will be out of commission for a few weeks!





We have another challenge starting today at CAS on Sunday.  This is a sketch challenge.  Here is the sketch...and my take on it!  Hope you come on over and join in, we would love to see what you come up with!





I started by stamping and watercoloring my main images with the Zig Clean Color Brushes.   I mostly used one color and used the water to move the color around to get the shadows I was looking for.

I then heat embossed my sentiment and the white background on the white card stock.  I felt this gave the card a bit more dimension.  I used the inlaid die technique for the white background to eliminate some of the bulk, as I added foam tape to the main images to make them pop.












Here is a close up, where you have a better view of the dimension.










Supplies:

5 comments: