Saturday, August 6, 2016

Addicted to CAS - Music

It has been a tough week.  My husband has been under the weather and now he has to take care of me.  Had a bicycle accident and messed up my shoulder, bummer...but I guess I'm happy it is not worse!  Thanks husband for taking care of me, even when you are sick.




Since my typing is a limited, I will keep this short.  We have another challenge starting over at Addicted to CAS! Come on over and join us!









I started by stamping my main image and coloring it with copics.

I stamped my sentiments and masked off a large circle and added my splatter stamp.

I popped up my main image on foam tap and done!
















Here is a close up...love this cute little guy!  Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!









Supplies:

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Susan, you made a great card with the same set as I used! Love the yellow splatters under the rabbit and SSS sentiment frames the focal image perfectly. This set by SSS is on my wish list, I think you made me grab it ;) - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my sorry you are having a rough week Susan!hope you and your OH are better soon.Super card here too, love that cute rabbit ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan ~ What a sweet hubby you have :) You've done an amazing job on this card, especially with an injured shoulder! Beautiful Copic coloring, and I love how you added the splatters! Really fun card!
    I hope your shoulder heals quickly, and that you're back to your old self ~ Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your drum major is so beautifully colored, and I love the round sentiments (I just bought that set coincidentally). Your splatters in the center really add a nice pop. Hope your shoulder heals quickly and you are feeling better with full range of motion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome :) love the yellow dots in the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect! What an adorable card!!! x Carolyn

    ReplyDelete