Sunday, March 19, 2017

CAS on Sunday - Sentiment Only

Such wonderful weather this week that I was able to spend lots of time outdoors enjoying the spring like weather.  Yeah!

We have a new challenge starting over at CAS on Sunday.  Our theme for this week is Sentiment Only!  I had one idea, but it didn't really work out as expected so I scrapped that and came up with this colorful number....looking forward to seeing what you come up with!



For this colorful card, I simply stamped the letters and added a bit of doodling to the letters.

I then used my Zig Clean Color Markers to color the letters and done!

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!











Supplies:



4 comments:

  1. Your card is amazing Susan ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, beautiful and sparkling colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Susan. I looooove the bright colours and design. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great sediment for being the only element on a card front! I love it, Susan, and love how you colored it!! I hope things are going well! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete