Friday, March 24, 2017

Tag You're It Challenge #68



It has been a beautiful week, so I've been able to get a lot of tennis in this past week!  Yeah!

We have another challenge over at Tag You're It.  I missed the last challenge because I had the wrong date on my calendar...but I'm thrilled to be on schedule again.  And, for this challenge, we have a really cute inspiration tag from our guest designer Gayatri Murali.

So many possibilities with this one...here's my take on the challenge!


I started by stamping my main image on the tag, then coloring it with Copic markers. Once completed, I masked the image and used distress ink for my bricks!  I then stamped my sentiment and done.

Pretty quick and easy!!

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!











Supplies:


6 comments:

  1. Aww super cute tag here Susan, just love that sweet doggie's face ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan! Darling tag, and love the frizzy yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for lots of tennis and exercise! I never quite mastered that game, just for fun!
    Darling tag with that pup looking over the fence !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had good weather to play tennis! That little pup is adorable! Such a fun tag, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Copic coloring is wonderful, Susan, and that pup is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute tag, Susan! That doggie is so cute. Love the subtle brick background. Love your take. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete