Sunday, May 15, 2016

CAS on Sunday #83 - Color Challenge

Wow, it has been a crazy week.  I've been a bit under the weather, and my wonderful husband did a great job in taking good care of me.  Thanks husband!!

Then I heard some bad news from my friend Diane.  Her brother passed away, while not a surprise, I don't think one is ever prepared for the actual day.

I decided to combine my CAS on Sunday Color Challenge with a Sympathy card for her.

Here's my card...



I started my using my new Simon Say Stamps on a strip of card stock. I just stamped a few flowers using the colors in the challenge.

Then added a bit of paper to the back and popped it on foam tape. Then stamped the sentiment.

This is a super quick stamping job, yet it looks like it too a long time to complete.





Here are the colors for the challenge...you need to use at least three.


Hope you choose to play along.  We would love to see what you come up with.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:


2 comments:

  1. Lovely CAS card, Susan. Gorgeous stamps. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you played with the colors and your design is lovely, Susan! Perfect way to express your condolences, too!

    ReplyDelete