Saturday, May 28, 2016

Less is More - Sketch

It's been a busy week, but hopefully the long weekend will be a bit relaxing!  New dishwasher is installed and wow, technology has changed over the last 10 years, this one is really quiet!  Thanks husband!




Today we have a new challenge over at Less is More!  It is time for a sketch!  Always loves these challenges!  Here's the sketch---looking forward to seeing what you come up with!


Here's my take on the challenge....





I know that we are a bit early from Christmas, but I couldn't resist!  This was such a fun card to make---and pretty simple as well.

I stamped and colored my elf with Copic Markers.  Added the little sentiment, and then cut the red cardstock.  I added a few silver stars to the white space as it was a bit too empty!






Supplies:


12 comments:

  1. Great colouring and what a cheeky little chappie! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is superb and I love the way the layout suits this design so well. Also - kudos on getting a head start on the Christmas cards! This one looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, neat and a perfect take on the sketch Susan.
    Love it. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cute card, great design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is completely adorable Susan, your colouring is as wonderful as ever and I love the touch of those few stars... just inspired!
    Fabulous card!
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely elf....I am very tempted with that MFT set! Love the crisp design and fab colouring. A great festive take on the sketch, Susan :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's a cutie Susan, like the stars you added too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bardzo sympatyczna interpretacja zabawy w LiM.
    Dziękuję za odwiedzenie mojego bloga
    Pozdrawiam
    lin_ka1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute and perfectly coloured. Great inspiration xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So crisp and clean, Susan. I just love your style and your colouring is once again faultless...colouring envy right here! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Susan that little guy is just too cute - and perfectly coloured too!

    ReplyDelete