Sunday, May 29, 2016

CAS on Sunday - Sparkle/Bling

A bit of a heat wave here, just getting ready for the summer.  The new room is coming together with a few pieces of furniture already in place.  Now it is the moving in time....

We have another challenge over at CAS on Sunday.  Our theme for this challenge is Sparkle or Bling. What a fun challenge, so many different ways to go with this one.  Hope you come on over and play along!  

Here's my take on the challenge, can't want to see what you come up with...

My friend Claudia is getting married and this card was made for her.  

I started by stamping the wedding cake and coloring it with copics.  I then stamped some hearts around the cake and added some sparkle around the hearts...little stars and circles. 

I then added a bit more sparkle to the sentiment at the bottom.  I have been using a lot of inlaid die technique for a smooth surface!


Supplies:


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and simple wedding card, the added sparkles makes it shine Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous card, Susan. I love the wedding cake stamp. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete