Saturday, May 21, 2016

Less is More - Pops or Bangs

It's been a beautiful week.  I feel much better this week, and have been playing tennis with the husband.  We've had some great practice on the brand new courts---so life is good!

There is another challenge starting today over at Less is More.  This one is guaranteed to knock your socks off...the theme is "Something that Pops or Bangs".  You can go so many fun ways with this challenge, we could do this theme for weeks!

Here's my take on the theme, looking forward to seeing what you come up with!






I simply stamped my mad scientist on white card stock.  I then masked off his hand and stamped the balloon.

I colored the images with copic markers added a bit of wink of stella to the balloon...and done!

Simple card, for my nephew's birthday!










Supplies:

11 comments:

  1. A super fun card Susan, love it!


    Have a great weekend sweetie.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great image, Susan. Your colouring as always is fabulous and I love the added sparkle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Susan and the colouring is just awesome!
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and catchy image Susan, beautiful colouring and super sparkly balloon! Have a good week. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a terrific mad scientist image and you've coloured him beautifully. Good idea adding the sparkle to the balloon.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun and funny - love his mad expression Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mad scientist is great and the sparkly balloon works perfectly with him - a really fun design! I hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this fun card - such a great image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun image and a great card. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great fun card Susan, sure your nephew will love it too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this, and I suspect your nephew will too! Fantastic mad scientist image and it's great how he's randomly holding a balloon... it just works! Love it!

    ReplyDelete