Sunday, December 11, 2016

CAS on Sunday - New Year

Can't believe it is almost 2017!  We are starting to new challenge over at CAS on Sunday and, you guessed it, our theme is "Happy New Year".

I always end up sending out several New Year cards, as I don't quite finish all of my Christmas cards. Here's what I created to bring in the new year!  Here's to hoping that 2017 bring in health and happiness to everyone!


This is a super simple card in my favorite size 4 x 4!

I simply stamped the images on cardstock and die cut them with my 2 x 2 square.  I used my Copics to color the image and I popped it up on foam tape.

I then used the inlaid die technique to add my sentiment.  And as a final touch, added silver stars to the sides.




Here's a close up of the card, you can see a bit of the dimension and the stars.












Supplies:



5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! So bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Susan ;o)
    I love the Cheers ..

    Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful bold red card, Susan! I love how the diecut word in silver looks like you melted metal onto the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS New Year card Susan ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete