Tuesday, December 20, 2016

CASology Guest Design - Toast


Displaying Guest Designer Badge.jpg
I'm excited to be invited to be a guest designer at CASology.  The challenge for this week, will actually run for two weeks since we are getting closer and closer to the holidays.  This gives everyone a bit of extra time to join in.






The theme for this challenge is "Toast"  This is perfect for me since I'm still working on a few cards; now Christmas cards have turned into New Year cards!  Here's what I came up with....looking forward to seeing what you come up with!



This is a very simple card!

I stamped the sentiment and main image on a standard 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card.  I then used my small square die and cut the main image.  I then just adhered all pieces to the folded cardstock, colored my image with copic markers!

The inlaid die technique is one of my favorites and makes this card super easy to make and mail! A very simple champagne toast!



Supplies:


5 comments:

  1. Love this sweet image and your CAS layout! So great to have you as gd this week, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, it a lovely card Susan. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly CAS and I'm loving that little candy cane! :) Thanks for being our guest designer at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful CAS design. And a very fun candy cane margarita. Thanks so much for being our guest designer at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful CAS design, I love your inlaid die technique and all the fab white space.

    ReplyDelete