Friday, December 9, 2016

Tag You're It Challenge #62




Time for another challenge over at Tag You're It.  This is our last challenge for the year so hope you find some time to join us.  Here's the inspiration tag from our guest designer Laurie Willison!

I love the simplicity of her tag.  I took that idea and the Christmas colors as inspiration for my tag.  Here's what I came up with.  Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!




This is a super simple tag.  I started by stamping my sentiment then stamping the string of lights.

I colored them with Copics adding a bit of shading to give a little dimension.  And as a final touch added some wink of Stella to each bulb.












Supplies:

5 comments:

  1. I love the strings of lights and traditional colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your super simple tag, Susan, but I think that fabulous and glamorous tie takes it up several notches to a super simple WOWZA tag!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and fabulous, Susan! Love your strings of traditional colours lights! Sweet!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan I love the little stream of lights on your tag! I agree the tie is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Festive Christmas lights with a bit of Wink of Stella is sure to make everyone's holiday sparkle! Cute tag!

    ReplyDelete